A button to proceed to the Dollar General Survey is available below. Kindly click on the Start button to start the survey.
Dollar General is a variety of stores offering great products and deals. So if you feel like you need something for yourself and are broke, then Dollar General is the best place to find what you’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity for all of their customers to give their honest feedback and get a chance to win a $100 gift card in return.
Yes, some lucky winners will get a $100 gift card from the company. This is to show their gratitude to the fantastic customers they have.
Start The Dollar General Survey Now
Dollar General is a variety store in America. The people who live there must already know about it. If you don’t know what a variety store is, tell me.
A variety store is where you can buy things at a cheaper rate than the marketplace. This is because the items they sell are inexpensive, and they tend to sell them at a lesser price than it already is.
The Dollar General customer survey can be taken in two ways. They are-
- Online entry
- Mailing entry
- Go to their survey website at dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Then, enter the 15-digit survey code given on the purchase receipt.
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the survey questions. Answer all the questions genuinely because that’s what is asked of you.
- After answering the question, enter your full name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Thus, you’ll be entered into the survey drawing automatically.
- Take a postcard of 3’×5′ size.
- Handwrite all your essential details like name, home address, email address, city, state, zip code, phone number, etc.
- Send it to the following address-
About Dollar General
Operating more than 16,000 stores in America, Dollar General is a famous variety store headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.
The first Dollar General store opened in Scottville, Kentucky. It was known as J.L. Turner and Son and was opened by Carl Turner and James Luther Turner. It opened in 1939 as a family-owned business.
Later, it was renamed Dollar General in 1968. The company ranked #112 on the list of Fortune 500. And it also went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 1968. The company made a lot of profit and crossed $27 million in revenue as of 2019.
Points To Be Considered Before Starting The Survey
There are some rules and regulations that are essential to follow without question. Laws are fundamental to taking the survey. There are some eligibility criteria to take the survey as well.
Make sure to go through all of them at once. Hence, read the rules and eligibility criteria to take the survey-
- People who are 18 years old or above can take the survey only.
- All the participants must be legal citizens of the United States.
- If you or someone in your family is affiliated with Dollar General, you must not take the survey.
- The prize of the survey sweepstakes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Purchase is not necessary to take the survey.
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish.
- Ensure the purchase receipt from the D.G. store if you take the survey online.
Dollar General Survey Rules
You must have everything given below to take the Dollar General customer survey. The items are as follows-
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone to take the survey.
- A purchase receipt from the D.G. store (required for online entry only).
- A postcard of 3’×5′ size (required for mailing entry only).
- A valid email address and phone number.
- A few minutes to answer all the Dollar General survey questions.
- You must have a basic knowledge of either English or Spanish.
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328 West Bloomfield MI, 48325.
These are the two ways you can take the Dollar General customer survey. Both methods are pretty straightforward and easy to implement.
However, if you take the survey online, you must have a purchase receipt from the store, whereas you just need a postcard to enter the survey through the mailing method.